The Professional Information
Professionals and workgroups that want to build collaborative information
databases and/or other free-form information sources. InfoTree also
provides for optional user definable fields to help implement mixed format
free-form / fill-in-the-blank information
databases. *V ersion 2.21 Uploaded On 4/19/2010 ... Customer Tested Under
Windows 7 (see note below).
InfoTree is the culmination of our
historic efforts developing InfoTree32, InfoTree32 XT,InfoTree32 XTPro and
InfoTree is a "Free" upgrade for registered users of
InfoTree 2004 and/or InfoTree32XT Pro.
Upgrades from InfoTree32 or from
InfoTree32 XT are available. Registered users of InfoTree32
XTPro or InfoTree 2004 will be automatically recognized by
- Multilevel structured (Tree) view of your
- ... Organize by using an
- Freeform Information ... no database
- ... Simply add your topics to
the outline and start entering information.
- Built-in text editor for the creation and maintenance
of your information.
- ... Formatted rich text, spell
checking, active internet links and much more.
- ... Specify fonts (names,
sizes, styles an colors), paragraph alignment, etc.
- Simple keystrokes to signal the addition of
- ... Instruct InfoTree to add a
note (Child or Sibling) with a single key stroke.
- Comprehensive search facilities to help you find and
retrieve your information.
- ... Text searches, keyword/key
phrase searches, Due Date searches and structured
- Shared, concurrent access to your information
databases by LAN users.
- ... Implement multi-user
knowledge base applications.
- Intuitive links to other system
- ... Link to other InfoTree
notes, system/LAN files, web sites, email addresses and MS Outlook
- General resource activation panel.
- ... Quick access to the
resource of your choice ... web page, system file, etc. URL's are
added to a self populating dropdown list. This list is stored in
your local system registry and thus is not associated with any
particular note within any InfoTree database.
- Record level user definable fields.
- ... Provides for
fill-in-the-blank applications with mixed formats.
- ... Supports Text, Date,
Currency and Numeric data types.
- ... Fully supported within
- ... Record level user fields
visible/not visible settings.
- ... User fields are resized to
take advantage of available screen real estate.
- Uses the Microsoft Access database engine for storing
- ... Handles very large notes
- User selectable tree images.
- ... Users can select from a
pallet of images for visually classifying each note on their
- Text encryption facility.
- ... Users can enable/disable a
text encryption facility on a database by database basis.
- Unlimited, user-defined keywords/key phrases for
indexing your information.
- ... Index your information
anyway you desire.
- Assign "Due Date" values to any of your
- ... Produce lists of items
that need to be completed within a desired date range.
- ToDo List Facility.
- ... Quickly produce a ToDo
List of items whose Due Dates fall within your specified
- Integration With Microsoft Word.
- ... Use InfoTree as an
authoring tool and transfer your results to Word.
Running InfoTree under Windows 7.
Based on feedback from several users that are running InfoTree
under Windows 7, we offer the following suggestion to ensure it's best
Windows 7's Program Compatibility Wizard to set two run time
properties of InfoTree.Exe.
Choose run as Admin
The Program Compatibility
Wizard should be found in All Programs, Accessories; however
several users indicated that it was not found there and the following
options have been used successfully:
1. Use the Run
command and enter ... mshta.exe
2. Use the Search Facility and enter ... Program